COURSE CANCELLATION POLICY
The website with URL www.newtonschool.co is operated by Incanus Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Newton School”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) provides services to students (hereinafter referred to as “Students”, “You”, “Your”), helps You find employment and helps You to avail financial assistance for such services.
This policy (“Course Cancellation Policy”) sets out the terms and conditions upon which We provide a course cancellation approval to You. This Course Cancellation Policy is to be read along with Our Terms of Service available at my.newtonschool.co/terms-and-conditions.
BY ACCESSING OR AVAILING OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS COURSE CANCELLATION POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS IN THIS COURSE CANCELLATION POLICY, YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO ACCESS OR AVAIL OUR SERVICES.
- “Business Days” means a day that is not a Saturday, Sunday, public holiday or a bank holiday in India or in the state where our office is located.
- “Commencement Date” means the date on which the course provided by Us and opted by You commences. i.e., The Commencement Date will be the same as the first class of the course. In case of a deferral/transfer of batch, the Commencement Date shall be determined in the following matter:
- If the batch deferral is requested by You, the Commencement Date will be the date of the first class of the first batch allotted.
- If the batch deferral has been initiated by the Newton School team, then Newton School will communicate the Commencement Date with the acknowledgement of deferral.
- “Enrolment Date” means the date on which You enrol, by
- making the advance payment, or
- commencing the loan process and submitting the necessary documents, or
- by making advance payment and subsequently commencing the loan process, in which case, the Enrolment Date shall be the earlier of the two.
COURSE CANCELLATION REQUEST
- A request shall only be raised by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, after which a few details will be asked in response to your request. Once You send those details via email to Us, the respective team will get in touch with You within 24 working hours.
COURSE CANCELLATION RULES
- If You request for a course cancellation prior to the Commencement Date, the cancellation will only be made, subject to Our approval, withholding a cancellation fee as per Table-1 to be paid by You.
- Post the Commencement Date, You may withdraw from the course and request for a cancellation within the first fifteen (15) days. Irrespective of whether or not You have attended the classes or logged into Our portal, the cancellation will only be made, subject to Our approval, withholding a cancellation fee as per Table-1 to be paid by you.
- Please note that after 15 days of Course Commencement Date, the course is non-refundable. Except, in case of an unfortunate and unforeseeable situation such as that of death or other medical conditions of the Student, that renders the Student incapable of continuing with the course, relevant documents have to be shared with Us. In such a scenario, the cancellation, subject to Our approval, would be as per the process mentioned in Table-2.
All Courses are non-cancellable and non-refundable after a period of 3 months from the Course Commencement Date, in any case.
- Any Cancellations will only be made as per the terms mentioned above.
- The Cancellations shall only be made upon the sole discretion and approval by Newton School.
- Cancellation request on grounds of medical issues will be limited to any medical conditions or hospitalisation of the Student.
- No Refunds will be made with respect to the amount already paid in EMIs to the NBFCs.
- Refunds, if any, shall be made to the source account from which We received Your payment. It shall be upon Our sole discretion to refund the amount to another account upon a written request made by you.
- Refund, if any, will be made within 30 Business Days from the approval of the refund request made by You.
We reserve the right to modify this Course Cancellation Policy in whole or in part, at any time at Our discretion, at any time. The decision to amend may be due to changes in law or any other reason.